Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A "Blue Door" Closes...But so many have opened!

Thanks so much to everyone at Dobama Theater for the wonderful experience of "Blue Door". We closed the show last weekend and doing a show like this can be a really life changing experience. I learned so much from our Director Scott Plate and from my amazing co-star Rod Ingram, a performer over 20 years my junior but one taught me so much about depending on just one other actor on a stage. Of course we couldn't have done any of it without our incredible Stage Manager Sarah Nicholas - our "3rd cast member"! This truly was the most challenging theater experience of my life and one I'm definitely so grateful for.




Here's a cool audio recording of a scene from "Blue Door" heard on WCPN's Around Noon with Dee Perry - Scene starts at 26:22: http://bit.ly/c9oNfe

No comments: