Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Importance of Partying

by Geoff Short

Never trust a skinny cook.
Well I've never been skinny a day in my life and my culinary skills consist of ordering at a drive-thru.  But I'm an expert eater and I also know a thing or two about partying and let's face it, when it comes to mixing (pun intended) the ingredients for a great party, we DJs are the cooks.  But sometimes we get so busy cooking up amazing entertainment in our own proverbial kitchens that we forget how nice it is to actually eat. If we never let our hair down I think we can lose perspective on what being a guest at a great party feels like.  So, I would like to suggest that we have to fight for our right to party!  Call it market research, field study, whatever.  I mean, we owe it to our clients don't we?

To read the full article on MobileBeat.com click here

No comments: